Jan 1, 2012

Happy 2012

I would like to wish my family and friends a very happy and prosperous New Year.

I've been looking forward to 2012 as a year for many new things, a new look and moving into new
adventures.  I'm so excited about the possibilities to come.

I finally managed to give my website a fresh new look and I am happy to share this for the first
time with my family and friends.
Have a look around and tell me what you think.
www.cardosophotography.com

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for supporting and allowing me to do
what I love to do. Thank you for trusting me with one of life's most important moments.

As a promotion to celebrate a new year and Cardoso Photography's new look I'm offering an
awesome new booking bonus to all new wedding clients.

Every couple who books a wedding by March 31 2012, will get a bonus 16x24 canvas print in their
package.

So, if you've been thinking about booking, get in touch and take advantage of this promotion.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete